test – The Humanity of Christ
Test 3 Responsive Video
Electrical Home Inspection
The Electrical System Consists of the Line from the Pole, a Meter Where Electrical Usage is Tallied, a Main Circuit Breaker Panel (Sometimes Called “Load Centers” and, in Older Homes, Fuse Panels), Separate Wiring Circuits to all the Rooms in the Home, Outlets, Light Fixture Boxes, and Various Hard-Wired Appliances.
An Electrical Home Inspection Covers:
Switch and Wall Outlet Operation and Condition.
Shock or Electrocution Hazards.
Verification Arc Fault Circuit interrupters (AFCI) Are Operating Properly.
Confirmation of Grounding Systems.
Validation of Appropriate Surge Protection.
Verification of The Proper Placement of Smoke Detectors.
Testing of Smoke Detectors.
Testing of Carbon Monoxide Detectors.
inspection of The Electrical Panel for Appropriate Labels, Amps, and Operation.
An Examination of Outdoor Electrical Systems.
A Detailed, Prioritized Report on All Areas of Attention Concerning the Electrical System of Your Home.
- Service drop.
- Service entrance conductors, cables, and raceways.
- Service equipment and main disconnects.
- Service grounding.
- Interior components of service panels and sub panels.
- Over-current protection devices.
- A representative number of installed lighting fixtures, switches, and receptacles.
- Ground fault circuit interrupters (GFCI).
- Remote control devices.
- Alarm systems and components.
- Low voltage wiring systems and components.
- Ancillary wiring systems and components. not a part of the primary electrical power distribution system.
- De-icing systems or components
- Measure amperage, voltage, or impedance.
Your home inspection includes a professional examination of certain built-in appliances:
- Sink disposal
- Microwave oven
- Trash compactor (if noted as included otherwise not)
- Water softener
- Water purifier/filter
- Wine refrigerator
- Built-in blender
- Built-in refrigerators (ex. Sub-zero or Viking)
Note: If you require additional appliance inspections, your inspector will be able to refer you to a local professional.