- To correctly preach the Gospel Of Jesus Christ and the Oneness Of God (His Spirit) that dwelt in Christ
- To correctly understand ( Apostolic Doctrine ) as it pertains to the Apostle’s Doctrine
- To verify Christ as the ( Apostle ) and High Priest of our profession who established the foundation of the church and its doctrine
- To correctly understand ( Oneness ) as it pertains to the Godhead
- To correctly understand the ( Godhead ) as it pertains to Jesus Christ
- To correctly understand who Jesus is, and who he is not, according to the Word of God
- To understand what the word of God says and what it does not say
- To understand common misinterpretations and how to avoid those misconceptions
- To understand and recognize the use of metaphors and figures of speech used in the Bible and to recognize when the word is literal or not
- To understand that personal interpretation cannot cause God’s word to be void
- But most importantly we are here to help others establish a relationship with God through Christ unto Salvation
- Although knowledgeable, Pastor Gregg is merely a servant of Christ.
- Pastor Gregg does not claim to be the first person to originate any subject matter or thoughts contained within this website.
- We are Apostolic in Doctrine, but we are not bound by the traditions of men when the word of God states otherwise.
- We are not interested in recognition nor will we conform to the opinions of other men (or organizations) when they clearly contradict the word of God.
The Holy Bible is a book consisting of the Scriptures of Moses, the prophets and the apostles (the Old and New Testaments). We believe that the original manuscripts were the dictates of “one directing Mind” (God), (2 Peter 1:21).
These writers were the instruments of God’s hands, some whose names are unknown, ranging from a shepherd to a king in status. While they never met in a committee nor consulted one another about the words written, we believe that these writings are the inspired word of God and the authoritative rule of faith and conduct for all Christians (2 Timothy 3:15-17; 1 Thessalonians 2:13; 2 Peter 1:21; 1 Corinthians 2:13; Hebrews. 1:1; 1 Corinthians 14:37; Nehemiah 9:30; John 10:35)
We DO NOT consider the various translations as the Word of God (just the original manuscripts), but that these translations from the original manuscripts have been born out of need for the Word of God to be transmitted to men of different races and languages.
We DO NOT claim that these translations are without error; for the translations are the works of mortal men who have made no claims that their works are the products of the inspiration of God or the assistance of the Holy Spirit.
“Every word of God is pure: he is a shield unto them that put their trust in him. 6 Add thou not unto his words, lest he reprove thee, and thou be found a liar.”
There is no charge for sharing the information contained within any of our websites (other than that as would be restricted by law).
The information and contents contained within this website are not to be sold or purchased. This website publication is made available to the public and not to be redistributed for personal gain, profit or praise. It is of little or no consequence to Pastor Gregg or Truth Ministries if others read, share, distribute, or use this website or its contents. It is our sincere desire that the Lord direct this information into the possession of those looking for and seeking a honest Word from God and answers to some of today’s real challenges and questions.
For other resource materials and topics visit us at (www.theonenessofgod.org)
Pastor Kevin M Gregg